Aguinaldo International School raises each child’s potential with individualized instruction in a diverse, nurturing and motivating environment.
Aguinaldo International School is a values-oriented international school that develops globally competent students.
AIS CORE VALUES
Virtus, Excellentia, Servitium – Virtue, Excellence, Service
AIS STUDENT PROFILE GOALS
1. Knowledgeable learners who are adept at finding, verifying, organizing, recalling, and applying factual information
2. Understanding learners who use critical thinking to solve problems and make sound judgments/decisions/arguments
3. Globally aware learners who understand global issues, value diversity, and act to protect nature and human rights
4. Expressive learners who speak, write, and present with clarity, fluency, accuracy, depth, feeling, and personal voice
5. E-literate learners who are adept at creating, sharing, accessing, & organizing accurate information using ideal tools and technology
6. Motivated learners who set learning goals, manage time, self-reflect, adjust strategies, and overcome setbacks
7. Collaborative learners who are joyful, supportive, respectful, dependable, & ready to share (e.g. resources, ideas & views)
8. Courageous learners who are open-minded, innovative, adaptable, inquisitive, and seek help, feedback & challenge